Frequently asked questions
- Besides Chinese and English, do you teach Spanish?
Yes, Spanish classes are now included in our daily schedule. Mandarin Chinese is still the main focus, as it takes roughly 55% of the instructional time.
- What is Project-based learning?
Project-based learning is an inquiry-based and dynamic approach to instruction in which students analyze real-world issues or tackle an essential question. Each class has at least one project per semester in which students collaborate, explore, make choices, think critically and create a product for a real audience. A primary goal of the program is to inspire students to obtain deeper knowledge about the subjects they are studying.
- Do you provide lunch?
Students should bring their own lunch, but there is also an emergency lunch program option. Please ask the office for details.
- What is your teacher-to-student ratio?
We have the capacity to go up to 1:12.
- What is your enrollment procedure?
1. Arrange a campus visit with an Admissions Counselor.
2. Submit the application with all required documents and application fee of $250.00.
3. Schedule a student interview and language assessment.
4. Enroll upon acceptance.